When: Sunday 8 November 2020
Where: Hampton Downs Motorsport Park
- Individual: $75 p/rider earlybird*
- Individual: $85 p/rider
- Schools: $37.50 p/rider (over 13 years)
*Earlybird closes 30.09.2020
Race as fast as you can to complete as many laps as possible while manoeuvring the twists and turns of the track. It’s a race against time, strategising how you or your team will take the chequered flag.
Pedal4Prostate is an exciting and fun 4-hour endurance cycling event at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park in support of the Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand as part of Blue September. An event not to be missed, it’s a rare opportunity to hit the track under your own horsepower.
By taking part and raising funds you’ll be helping the Prostate Cancer Foundation to raise public awareness of this disease; provide peer support for men, and their families, who are living with prostate cancer every day, advocate on their behalf, and fund New Zealand-based research to improve diagnosis and treatment outcomes.
Top Fundraiser Getaway Package:
Our top individual fundraiser will get to enjoy this fabulous three-day luxury Mt Maunganui adventure, including:
- Use of an Audi Q8 (thanks to Giltrap Audi)
- Two nights accomodation in an ocean view apartment at Oceanside Twin Towers, Mt Maunganui (thanks to Oliver Saxton)
- A 20-minute Mt Maunganui / Tauranga scenic helicopter flight (thanks to Laser Electrical Mt Maunganui)
- *Terms & Conditions Apply