Pedal4Prostate is an exciting and fun 4-hour endurance cycling race at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park in support of the Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand as part of Blue September. It’s an event not to be missed. Race as fast as you can to complete as many laps as possible while manoeuvring around the twists and turns of the 2.7 km National Circuit track. It’s a race against time so you’ll need to strategize how you or your team will take the chequered flag.
- Date: Sunday 13 October 2019
- Venue: Hampton Downs Motorsport Park
- Time: Registrations from 7am; Racing 9am – 1pm; Prize Giving 1.30pm
- Registrations: Open. Register Now
- Age: To be eligible to enter, riders must be aged 16 years or older.
- Fundraising: Pedal4Prostate is a key fundraising event for the Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand, which relies on fundraising from events like these to continue providing support for men and their families living with prostate cancer every day. Participants are expected to fundraise prior to the event, which can start by sharing your fundraising page with friends, family and colleagues. This a rare opportunity to navigate the race track under your own horsepower and raise funds to fight a disease that affects 1 in 8 Kiwi men!
- Terms & Conditions Refer Terms & Conditions for full details pertaining to this event.
- Race pack, including race tag and timing strip
- Spot prizes
- Prize giving ceremony
- Post event catering
- Team garages in pit lane
Hampton Downs International Motorsport Park