- Date: Sunday 8 November 2020
- Venue: Hampton Downs Motorsport Park
- Time: Registrations 7:00 – 8:00 AM | Health & Safety Briefing 8:30 AM | Racing 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM | Prize Giving 1:30 PM
- Registrations: Now open.
- Age: To be eligible to enter, riders must be aged 13 years or older.
- Fundraising: Pedal4Prostate is a key fundraising event for the Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand. Participants are expected to fundraise prior to the event, which can start by sharing your fundraising page with friends, family, cycling buddies and work colleagues.
- Terms & Conditions Refer Terms & Conditions for this event. Note: These are subject to change.
- REGISTRATION Includes: Race pack, including race tag and timing strip; spot prizes; prize giving ceremony; post-event hospitality; team garages in pit lane
- E-Bike Hire: Thanks to Electrify NZ 14 e-bikes will be available to registered riders for hire at $65 for the day. This must be pre-arranged so if you are keen please contact Events Manager Carol Roche,
(E) email@example.com (P) 09 415 2404
Electrify NZ is New Zealand’s nationwide electric bike specialist retailer. With locally-owned stores across New Zealand they carry a range of electric bikes from top brands including KTM, Haibike, Magnum and New Zealand’s own e-bike brand, Black. All nine Electrify NZ stores offer free test rides and have full service workshops. Whether you are looking for a commuter bike, an e-bike for leisure riding or an electric mountain bike, Electrify NZ will offer knowledgeable advice to help you find the best bike for your needs. For more information visit electrify.nz